Help me to click on the ads please.. Thx..

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday celebration..

I am pretty sure that most people will try to make a big fuss out of this day.. i mean.. come on.. this is the day you were born.. and the day you enter into this world.. with one thing on ur mind - you wish to make a different out of this world? ok.. maybe not such huge thing.. but deep down inside.. somehow.. you still wish for this right?

My birthday? ok.. since.. i can't remember when.. I stopped reminding others about this day.. and with the hope that.. somehow.. others will not remember.. because to me.. it is just another normal day.. nothing special about this day.. and maybe because of so.. since then.. somehow.. my family members somehow forgotten about this day.. Well, I don't really blame them.. they have a a lot things on their mind.. hence, this year.. only around dinner.. somehow my youngest sister remembered and reminded everyone.. there is no cake .. no candle.. no birthday song.. just a slice of cake from my best friend - Wen Min. I guess.. this is why I didn't get the chance to make a wish.. but if I were given the chance to make one.. I hope that they will know what I am going through.. I am not afraid of getting hurt.. but I wish to walk my way out of my life.. maybe someway along the line.. I will get hurt.. I will fall down.. but at least.. this is my walk.. and I will suffer my own consequences.. What that I see.. might not be what you saw.. and we might not see things eye to eye.. but.. I have my own thoughts.. my own mindset.. which.. maybe not many will understand.. but this is who I am..

Too bad.. I have missed out my chance to make such a wish this year.. haih.. but I don mind if anyone of you willing to "donate" a cake for me.. hahaha.. so.. any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails