Help me to click on the ads please.. Thx..

Friday, November 6, 2009

What a day..

Yes.. I know it's been ages since I last update my blog.. Sorry.. but i have tomes of work, assigments.. In the same time, I have classes frm 8-6pm. Though it's not on everyday basis.. but with the "well-developed" public transport in Malaysia, most of the time whn I reach how will be around 6-7pm which I will be so darn tired. so, please do bare with me k?

Back to the topic.. I have not been having the brightest days of my life lately. I know well that rainy day is actually a very nice day to sleep but imagine this : I have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to stop and "pick me up". Rainy day is not a good day. It will takes ages for the bus to come.. and worst still..after I've waited for so so long.. I was delighted to see a bus.. with an umbrella and heavy rain, I walked ( or i should say run) to the bus and whn i was few steps away from the bus, it drove off.. Yes .. I meant it whn i said IT DROVE OFF !! leaving me under the rain.. and i was partially wet because it was a heavy rain! What a day right? .. and I thought my bad days are coming to an end... and so I thought..


Today early in the morning as early as 3++AM.. my uncle (which I have never seen before) knocked on my door.. For those that don't know me, i'm currently living with my aunt in Subang as my college is few hours away frm Melaka. .. and for the past 2 years, I never see my uncle (my aunt's husband) as he is hardly in town, and whn he is in town, i'm not in KL... let's go back to the topic. He knocked my door.. and I woke up in shock.. thinking that it might be an emergency that my cousins knocked my door.. I opened the door, and to my suprised ,I was a guy wearing nothing but a pant.. and ask me " Do you know me? Lokk closely.. and see if you know me??" and i was struggling to open my eyes.. I was trying my best to be awake.. and was like "wat the hack ? who the hell are you?".. my cousin answered " He is aunt's husband... "

My goodness!! You woke me up just to ask me do I know you?? NO I DON'T KNOW YOU~~and i hope I won't have to get to know you!! So don't ever wake me up for nothing!! I need my sleep!! hahaa.. but I was awake enoguh to know these words can never coem out from my mouth.. else.. I'll be kicked out of the house for good.. I just node my head.. and closed (locked) my door and went bck to sleep...

come to think of that.. it seems dangerous to open my door to a total stranger.. and he was drunk at that time.. but he was liek very happy to wake me up just to see me and let me see who the hell he is. But come on.. you don't have a brain?? it was 3++ in the morning.. and I was having my sleep! After he woke me up.. I can't really sleep d.. until about 5++.. all thanks to him..

So.. I do have some day right?? wat a day.. let's just hope that all these will come to an end.. soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails