Help me to click on the ads please.. Thx..

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Interviews.. anyone?

Ya.. I am done with my degree.. and have been hunting for jobs.. since.. let me see.. April? and I am proud to say that.. I am done hunting for job!!

I am glad that I did not give up half way through when I have been rejected by others.. but it is a process I know I have to go through to know where I stand and to grow up.. I have been through interviews with commercial sectors.. with the big 4.. and even with the big MNC.. and even local companies.. and I have sum up those experiences in this posts.. with the hope that.. you all can gain something out of this..

First and for most.. there will be a test.. to test on your level of thinking ( mathematically, your maturity and how do you handle or act on certain situations)and of most of the case.. English plays an important role.. because you will need to deal with your superiors.. and customers.. and even to communicate with others.. hence.. most cases.. you will be asked to go through a written test. For companies such as PWC and IBM.. you need to go through the assessment in order for you to go for the interview.. hence.. do well in the assessment to gain the chance to impress your interviewers.. Companies such as Genting and KPMG.. well.. you will get the chance to go for the interview once after you have completed the assessment.

Ok.. let's assume you have gone through the assessment and get the chance to talk to the interviewers.. I realised that.. it is crucial for them to know that you are clear of what you want.. as they need to know that you are keen of the job.. and will be worth for them to "invest" the time, effort and $$ in you.. however, it is also important to show to them that you are confidence..I realised.. most of the interviews.. they don really ask technical questions.. most of them will ask you personal questions such as " how will you deal with situations like this and that.. how do you rank yourself when compared to others.. and stuff".. mostly.. you can find the interviews questions in the internet.. but my advise would be.. never say something that show them that you are way too good.. or over confident.. and in the same time, never say bad things about another company or about others.. this will only show how unprofessional of u.. all of these.. i think are crucial.. and essential..

I do hope I manage to help you all.. if there is any questions you would like to ask related to this.. please do feel free to ask.. I will try my very best to help out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails