Help me to click on the ads please.. Thx..

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

我是一隻小小鳥 - 丁噹

Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time.. well.. start work d.. At times, it can be really bz.. and without realising.. time passed and it is time to go back.. I do not want to make blogging a a work.. because it will only make me feel stress.. not saying that what I am doing are stressful.. but it might sounds funny.. I actually enjoy what I am doing..

I am really glad that I found what I am looking for.. I read this somewhere that states,

"HAPPINESS IS NOT DETERMINED BY HOW MUCH YOU HAVE BUT IT IS DETERMINED BY HOW LITTLE YOU NEED"

this is really true.. you can never be happy if you can never be contended with what you have.. I once feel nothing seems to be good enough for me.. I started to blame a lot of things around.. and looking back at things.. I have things that others don't have. Although I might have been through a lot.. maybe more than those which is around my age experienced, I am who I am today because of what I have been through.. Hence, if I were to be given a chance to do things all over again, I guess, the only different I would be doing is that.. I would only desired to be a better person.. one fine day, when I look back at myself, I am glad of the steps taken.. that I am not standing at status quo.. I have move forward.. this is not too much to ask for right?

This is one nice song.. and I really do like it a lot..It translated what I am feeling at this moment., I hope you will like it too..

丁噹-我是一隻小小鳥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails