Help me to click on the ads please.. Thx..

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Version of Grooming Tips

THIS IS FOR ADVERTORIAL PURPOSE!!

Well, we know very well that grooming is one important thing right? I mean.. heh.. there are people that even send pets for grooming.. which.. if we human being doesn't groom.. wat does it makes us? worst than animal? ok.. I guess I did go way too serious d.. but the basic thing that we should at least do is to bath ( to keep us clean and smell good right?).. but the thing is.. even after you bath.. with this kinda weather where is can really "kill" us just by standing under the sunlight for more than half an hour, I am sure that no matter how long you bath.. you might just end up feeling extremely sticky.. and the smell.. oh my.. that will be a huge nightmare if you intended to impress someone but ended up parking somewhere so far away from the nice restaurant.. the thought of that might ..can be a huge nightmare d right? but.. I guess this can really come in handy and might just save all the trouble.. introducing...

Adidas Action 3 !!

ok.. the picture illustrated is mainly for women.. with 6 different types of choices (not to worry guys.. there are also the mysterious black type for the men - 6 different choices too!) , but generally, they are antiperspirant spray with 0% alcohol and anti-whitening. For your info, alcohol is one thing that should be avoided because it can caused your "initially" white shirt to be "colorful".. colorful as in the part that you sprayed.. together with some sweat.. it can caused your white shirt turn into yellow.. ok.. maybe you don believe in me.. you can try it out.. after sometime, I am pretty sure it will happen.. it's a matter of time..

ok.. end of the story about grooming tips.. I have some really nice show to show to you guys..

Currently,the famous Project Alpha Season 2 is the trendy talks among people.. .. ok.. you don't really realised it? it's ok.. I have episode 1,2 and 3 to share with you.. but too bad for the time being I can only get hold of the 1st episode.. but not to worry.. I will upload the other videos soon.. stay tune til wednesday k?

Episode 1


Episode 2





Episode 3




Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails